Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Meow

Yep, this is how I'm feeling today.
J has been begging us lately for a kitten.  School is out in about two weeks and he has maintained A's all year long so we caved.  Allow me to introduce Slugger.  He is a ball of fun. I love how cats don't need constant attention and affirmation.  They're low maintenance and I love it!  They just like to do their own thing and when they feel like it, they'll cuddle or play but until then, back off.  I can respect that.  I dig it.

What I've heard about cats...they can be jerks.  This is true.  Last night (while I attempted to sleep) this little one decided to walk back and forth and back and forth and back and forth over my head.  At some point he also decided to hop all around the bed.  I have no idea why.  He crossed the line when he started biting my ear.  WTH?!  Seriously.  Cats are jerks.


No comments:

Post a Comment