Friday, March 29, 2013

Good Friday

He sent his only son to be tortured and nailed upon a cross...Alive!...so that you and I would be saved.  I can't even fathom what it would be like to offer up my child knowing what pain and suffering he would endure.  That he would endure due to other's wrongdoings.  As a mother it is born into me to nurture and protect my children from any wrongdoing, physical or mental.  God's love for us is beyond measure.  I am in awe of what He has done and continues to do day after day for me.  It brings to mind that saying of "to the world you may just be one person, but to one person, you are the world".  He is my world.  Each and every one of us He loved so deeply, so genuinely that He sacrificed His own flesh and blood.  Jesus took what we deserved.  

No comments:

Post a Comment