Thursday, May 23, 2013

We have dates!

Lots of great news today!  Tomorrow I will begin the Estradiol (estrogen) pills.  The nurse said these pills should counteract the headaches that the Lupron has been causing.  Yay to that!! :) They also want me to start taking 81 mg of baby aspirin daily as well.  This of course is in addition to the Lupron injections and prenatals.  After a week of these meds I am scheduled for an ultrasound to see how my uterus is respoding to the medications.  The egg retrieval is scheduled for June 5th and transfer should occur on June 10th.  The plan is to transfer two embryos (once the eggs are retrieved and fertilized they are referred to as embryos).  We're looking at a 50-60% chance of an embryo attaching and a 20% chance of both attaching resulting in twins.  And, if my calculations are correct this transfer date will give us an EDD of February 25th, 2014. 

No comments:

Post a Comment