Tuesday, January 28, 2014

36 weeks

 
Yesterday was my first round of what I thought might be promising contractions.  Only, they weren't.  They were coming about every 3-5 minutes and lasting 1-2 minutes each but they weren't painful.  I know the real ones will be the farthest thing from painless.  Just about the time I thought "maybe this could be it, maybe later they will take it up a notch and start to hurt" they tapered off.

I can say that I'm having a lot more from day to day now and that I feel like my body is really shifting into the final stage.  There's a lot of pressure in my pelvic region and I've been getting sort of crampy from time to time.  There's something I haven't had to deal with for several months and it's been nice.  I sort of welcome pain now because it's time to reunite this "Little Cracker" with his mom and dad.  It's going to be the highlight of my journey!  

No comments:

Post a Comment