Monday, November 25, 2013

Hello, Monday!

Friday went well.  It was a pretty uneventful appointment.  I drank the magic juice, waited about 30 minutes, got weighed in, visited with Dr R, then waited a little longer for my blood draw.  Then on my way I went.

Dr R was a little shocked by the 10 lb weight gain over the past 4 weeks.  However, he said he wasn't overly concerned about it since I've been doing really well overall with my weight gain.  I, on the other hand, took it really hard.  While I haven't gone up in clothing size just yet I could tell things are starting to get tighter.  My tops, those made sense, my belly is growing.  My pants, well that's just plain upsetting.  Ugh.  This is going to be my heaviest pregnancy yet.  My final weight with my youngest was a little over 160.  I'm at 160 now with another 12 weeks to go! 

I'm really happy to share that "mom & dad" gave me the okay to start referring to the little man by name on my blog.  So here it is, his name....Graham.  How sweet is that?  We're currenly referring to him as Lil' Graham Cracker.  Lil' Graham Cracker woke me in the middle of the night last night.  He was awake and very active.  It's hard to sleep when he's throwing punches and kicks nonstop.  That combined with my back being really torqued last night, my sleep wasn't so hot.

Very excited to have a very short 3 day work week then off for 4 days with the fam.  So much to be thankful for this year...new friends, new family and new life!  We are blessed.   

No comments:

Post a Comment