Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Week 25

Hmmm..what to type about?  Nothing has really changed from last week.  The belly is growing which also means the little guy is growing.  I realize my gender guess was wrong so this guess will probably be wrong as well, BUT, I'm guessing he's going to be a little on the bigger size and want to come out a little early.  I'm not sure how much more my belly can actually stretch but I guess I'm about to find out. 



Next appointment is Nov 22nd to do the fabulous glucose test.  I have to drink a cupful of a liquid  that tastes like carbonless orange soda.  It's super sweet and not so great.  They have you drink it then sit in the waiting area for an hour before they can draw your blood.  They're checking for gestational diabetes.  I've never had any issues in the past so I'm assuming I won't this time either.

Week 28 THIRD TRIMESTER!!! is just around the corner. 

No comments:

Post a Comment