Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Part II

It is with great joy that I am able to share they found ONE beautiful little baby with a strong heartbeat of 128 bpm.  The dark banana shape is the sac and the blurry image inside is the baby.  The official due date is 2/27.  I must have a thing for delivering in February.  My kids were born on 2/19 and 2/29.  Obviously I won't be delivering another leap baby since this isn't a leap year.  I will make certain that my boys' birthdays are just as special and important next year as they've always been.  We may have to do things a little earlier but what kid doesn't enjoy celebrating a little early?

Next appointment will be in 2 weeks to see the nurse.  They make you see her before they officially start your care so you can get reading material and samples.  It's just an educational appointment and I won't be seeing the dr that day.  They did draw blood to check the hormone levels...PLEASE let them be rising so I can be off these meds by 10 weeks!!  Oh and the hubs did awesome.  No passing out and he even had to stand through the whole thing which worried me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment