Monday, June 17, 2013

Confirmed

I think it's safe to assume the transfer was a success! 

 
The symptoms have started as well.  Soreness, always so thirsty and consuming lots of snacks lately.  I weighed in last Thursday at 134 lbs.  Typically I wouldn't share that but it seems pretty relevant for the journey.  Next up...blood draws.  
 
Sunday was Father's day and let me just say...I have the most amazing husband and my children won the lottery on their father!  He has given so much of himself and refused to give in when all odds were stacked against him.  If you know our story, then you "get it".  
 
As well, I am also very fortunate to have a father that was always very supportive as I grew up and made some good and not so good decisions in life.  He was there to catch me when I fell and always allowed me the space and time to figure out life on my own.  He continues to be that same great dad to this very day. 
 



1 comment:

  1. YAY!!! Congrats, Jen! So excited for your journey and happy for you and D too :)

    ReplyDelete