Monday, June 3, 2013

Right on Target!

So, they increased my estradiol pills from 2 to 3 and added in a .10 mg estradiol patch as well.  Below is a pic of what the patch looks like.  It's a little larger than a quarter.  Any red dots you see are injection sites.  Some days they bleed, some days they bruise (also in shown in picture) and other days they leave no trace.  I got to wondering just how many shots I've had exactly so I thought I'd take of picture of those while I was at it. 

 
They scheduled me for another sonogram early this morning and the results...I went from a thickness of barely 6 to a thickness of 9.67 which is right on target for a transfer.  If you know what you're looking for it's easy to spot the difference, otherwise they probably look very similar.  The top pic is from Friday while the bottom is from today.  The little crossmarks are where they take the measurements from.  I received the email today giving me the official transfer date of Sunday, June 9th.  Yep, that's a mere 6 days from now and the excitement is starting to build!  I'll be flying out on Saturday and hopefully returning late Monday.   

 
On the homefront side of things, we spent Sunday afternoon at the local nursery (think plants) and spent a small fortune on bushes and flowers to fill in that half circle of dirt I posted a few days ago.  I can't wait to post the before and after pics.  I found this new app and I'm addicted to posting before and after pics.  It's so convenient!   
 
I've been making it a priority to read a chapter of my Bible every morning as I eat my breakfast.  It helps me get started on a positive, Godly day.  My favorite passage today...
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment