Thursday, June 20, 2013

Draw #1

This morning was my first Beta hcg blood draw.  The results will be ready within an hour and faxed over to the RE.  I've been searching everywhere online to find some sort of acceptable beta range but the numbers really are all over the place.  Some women have super low betas and go on to have a successful pregnancy while others have really high betas (rumored to be an indication of multiples) and they end up with just one baby.  Unfortunately some also have great numbers and end up in miscarriage.  It's really hard to say. 

If you're curious here's a site that did a little polling of betas.  betabase.info/  Keep in mind the chart goes off of DPO (days past ovulation) which would be 5 days prior to the actual transfer date of June 9th.  So if I've figured it correctly I would be 16 DPO.

PS......I don't care how old you are, you're never too old for a fun bandaid!

No comments:

Post a Comment