Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Patiently Waiting...kinda ;)

Nothing really to update about.  My doctor is out of town so I have to wait until Monday to find out when the ultrasound will be.  The last couple of nights I've dealt with some minor nausea.  It only comes when my stomach is running on empty.  Monday night, in the middle of the night, I went to the kitchen and ate a little applesauce so I could get back to sleep.  Lets hope this doesn't become a habit. 

I came across this on FB (my agency had posted it on their page) and I think I'm going to have it framed.  It's perfect.



If you have some spare time, go check out this link.  It's a birth story of another surro and it's beautiful!  http://itstartedwithabump.com/  It really makes me wonder what that day will be like for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment